Kingdom of Bahrain
Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Minimum 3 years of experience as a Secretary/Office Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication (English), both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience is an advantage
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep important minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirecting them where appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (email, letters, packages etc).
- Make travel arrangements for executive.
- Handle confidential documents.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure cost-effective ideas.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organised and easily accessible.
- Reports to the Executive Director.