Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Ability to work under minimum level of supervision in a heavy workload environment.
- Quality sense of defining technical problems, collecting appropriate and related data to establish solutions.
- Reports to Private Projects Director.
- Lead and manage a team of project managers, engineers and other technical staff.
- Implement the approved system procedure.
- Prepare the project budget and identify client requirements.
- Supervise and approve all technical reports, specifications, drawings, and construction documents.
- Supervise and coordinate all financial issues related to value engineering, construction and operational performance of contractors and or consultants involved.
- Supervise and monitor all issues related to project managers and other technical staff performance and training operating within the unit.
- Implement strategic plans and tasks, besides identifying risk factors.
- Coordinate and respond to all technical and administrative for directorate correspondence.
- Prepare project valuations and approvals based on technical recommendations of the Project Managers.