Kingdom of Bahrain
- Professional qualification in computer engineering.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP professional).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior role with well-established company.
- Extensive knowledge of security hardware and software.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in applications, databases, network design and implementations.
- Manage development and deployment of IT security policies and procedures.
- Ensure implementation of IT security related applications that may be developed in-house or third-party products.
- Regular monitoring of IT security according to the security policies and procedures.
- Ensure regular updates of IT security policies and guidelines.
- Provision of guidance and inputs for projects undertaken by the company from security perspective.
- Implementation of methodologies to be followed in monitoring IT security.
- Ensuring the IT infrastructure complies with the IT security policy.
- Assistance in the evaluation of new applications from an IT security perspective.
- Ensure optimal security over the IT infrastructure of the company;
- Secure implementation of IT security of projects.
- Optimize IT security settings in the application from inception.
- Providing demonstration of the IT security protocol for applications to the management.