Kingdom of Bahrain
- BA in computer science or a related field.
- Certification in Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on Salesforce with a 2-year experience on Salesforce Lightning. Automotive experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Strong communication, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Familiarity with executing SOQL queries.
- Design and develop solutions on Salesforce based on current and future system architecture.
- Identify complex system and 3rd party integration issues and create solutions to solve them.
- Design, create and monitor the integration of Salesforce with Oracle and other third-party applications and tools.
- Work with Process Builder, workflows, Salesforce Security, validation rules, APEX, Visualforce, API and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.