Kingdom of Bahrain
Mining & metals
Minimum professional qualification in sales, business administration or equivalent
Minimum 7 years experience in the sales and marketing
Strong negotiation and communication skills in English and Arabic
- Reports to the General Manager.
- Assume overall responsibility for sales of all the Company’s products.
- Develop detailed short-term and long-term sales plan in line with the company’s mission and goals, objectives and action required to implement these plans.
- Ensure that budgets, internal targets and annual department objectives, as approved by the General Manager are met.
- Foresee changes in the market and prepare the Company to lead the market.
- Open new markets for Company’s products in accordance with the long term goals.
- Identify potential customers and maintain regular contact with major accounts.
- Recommend prices and other terms to be offered in the market in order to be competitive.
- Set targets for Sales Executives and monitor performance.
- Assist in planning the activities of the sales force, including visits by the sales force to existing as well as potential customers. Frequency of visits, feedback to ensure that these plans are adhered to and key issues are recorded (for future use) and communicated within the Company as necessary. Where necessary, personnel from other departments should accompany the Sales Executive.
- Ensure that information on Customers is maintained properly and updated regularly.
- Ensure that Marketing information system to collect and analyze data on Customers, competitors and other information related to the industry is fed to the Marketing and Technical Support function