Kingdom of Bahrain
- University degree; CFA, FRM or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in investment management, financial markets, risk management and data management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and reporting skills is required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge in VBA or other programming languages such as Bloomberg and FactSet.
- Reports to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Responsible for providing risk reviews, analysis and risk framework support.
- He/she will assist the CRO in the identification, assessment, measurement, reporting and control of risks.
- Quality and management of the risk reporting and risk data and analytics.
- Assist in the risk management process covering credit, liquidity, market and operational risks.
- Perform daily oversight and reporting on activities and exposures; build up and structure monitoring tools fit for the purpose per type of risk and business.
- Carry out in-depth analysis of securities and positions as well as new instruments risk investigation.
- Assist the CRO in exposures management; develops and maintain internal risk model, analytics and risk reports.
- Participate to the operational due-diligence process carried out by risk management as well as thorough investment risk/return analysis across the risk spectrum and in context of each of the fiduciary mandate and respective portfolio.
- Maintain risk parameters and static data information within risk systems.
- Design, implement and maintain a risk information collection, data management structure, enrichment methodologies and data quality controls.
- Manage the preparation of risk review reporting; risk dashboard and other reports, highlighting major risk exposures across the company’s activities.
- Develop and support the risk management framework.