Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional engineering experience (preference in civil engineering).
- Excellent understanding in inspection, testing and sampling of materials and products for defects and deviations from specifications.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather information to start QC/QA tasks.
- Visit job sites to compile necessary observations.
- Assist Director and PMs in ensuring the consultants conform to the organization’s quality system procedures as documented.
- Identify potential issues and redesign product to improve functionality.
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Ensure master program is followed and advise for recovery if there are delays.