Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in similar field.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Proficient in computer operation and navigation.
- Attention to mathematical and technical details is essential
- Reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Responsible for the accurate review and proofing of material requisitions received from various Directorates and Central Store for assignment to Section’s Purchase Staff.
- Maintain high level of accuracy in verifying Purchase Requisitions against the source documents, namely quotations and material requisitions.
- Initiates the creation of new material data entry in the SAP system to enable procurement of those materials.
- Conducts initial review of direct invoices and petty cash documents received from Directorate and assigns the relevant expenditure code.
- Assists Purchasers in resolving problems related to PR creation.
- Coordinates with Purchase Head in resolving PR/PO discrepancies, supplier delivery and invoice discrepancies.
- Initiates the creation of service request in the system related to IT – related requirements for Purchase section.