Kingdom of Bahrain
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture preferably with major courses in Agronomy, Horticulture and landscaping
Minimum of 5 years of experience in farm operations, landscape and irrigation maintenance works
Excellent communication skills in English.
- Reports to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for the implementation of a routine garden maintenance program including a general system on garden maintenance such as periodic fertilisation, cleaning/clearing operations, regular plant cutting and pruning, pest and diseases control and management.
- Responsible for estimation and forecasting, consolidation and requesting of all materials – fertilisers, plants, seeds, soil inputs tools and equipment used for garden maintenance and farms.
- Upkeep of maintenance equipment being used in the assigned garden. Developing and implementing a routine maintenance check of all garden equipment.
- Preparation of periodic reports on landscape/garden maintenance for the farms and other assigned sites and progress reports on new landscape projects/garden and farm upgrades.