Kingdom of Bahrain
Mining & metals
Minimum Diploma degree from a reputed university
Minimum 5 - 10 years experience in a similar role
- Strong IT, problem solving, communication skills in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reports to Asstistant General Manager – Operations.
- Ensure that all production processes in the Surface Treatment department (powder coating, anodising and packing) are performing efficiently and effectively as per the company business plan.
- Assess the performance of direct reports and others within the operation.
- Ensure that the production targets are achieved and exceeded for the annual business plan as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that employees and contractors are adequately trained to meet their job requirements and other related skills are maintained.
- Implement recommendations to improve the production facilities in line with market development and industry benchmarks.
- Provide input to the production budget for the production and works administration.
- Ensure that the quality of products meets customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Recommend investments in new equipment and make improvements in existing processes.
- Work closely with the maintenance deptartment to ensure an effective maintenance service is being provided to the production operation on a 24/7 basis and all unplanned MDT is addressed and corrected in the timely manner. Ensure routine PMs are carried out as per plan and in the allocated time with minimum disruption to the production operation.
- Participate in recruitment and be responsible for maintaining good industrial relations in the plant for employees and contractors alike.
- Participate in the organisation and implementation of adequate health and safety programs as well as housekeeping standards in conjunction with the safety and general services departments