Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree supplemented by relevant specialized training.
- 5+ years professional experience in similar role.
- Able to work independently.
- Experience of working within an international environment.
Arranging CEO’s diary including:
- Meeting and greet clients and visitors to CEO Office.
- Ensuring CEO Office is secure and supplied with stationary.
- Receiving and sending inter-departmental and outside e- mails.
- Organizing weekly Managers Meetings, publishing of Agendas and attending to record minutes.
- Monitoring conference room and meeting room bookings via the resource calendar.
- Attending meetings and recording minutes when required by CEO