Kingdom of Bahrain
Marketing & Advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years of similar experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent command in Arabic and English, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Initiative and flexible.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office and the ability to learn new software.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties include managing calendar of appointments; developing and preparing various reports; preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans.
- Maintain and update records, files, agreements, memorandum, contracts, correspondences, corporate documents etc. and prepare a draft of such documents.
- Ensure the quality of customer service rendered to clients by various departments is within timelines and monitor submission of tasks by various departments as directed by the CEO.
- Submit and track expenses report for the CEO office.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Lead and follow up with the respective department within the deadlines.
- Organize and attend meeting, create agendas and take minutes.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Assist in preparation of quotations/proposals/packages/ company services for the clients.
- Arrange in-house and external events.
- Occasional travel may be involved.