Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Master of Business Administration degree from a reputable university
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, with a major in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
- CPA, CA qualification
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant work experience in accounting/ banking and/ or the treasury function of a large multinational corporation
- Minimum of 5 years in a managerial position in the treasury function
- Treasury experience within various industries.
- Excellent understanding of the financial system, including banks and other financial intermediaries, within Saudi Arabia and abroad
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Reports to the Deputy Group Manager
- Manage Group Treasury operations through management of treasury activities relating to credit facilities, cash management, trade finance and other treasury activities
- Forecast cash payments and disbursements and anticipate potential challenges arising from mismatched cash flows
- Manage company funds surplus and deficits
- Manage letters of credit/ guarantee requirements of Operating Companies.
- Manage loans, cash, overdrafts and any other credit facilities with banks and financial institutions
- Negotiate interest rates on loans and any other available funds with banks and financial institutions
- Recommend funding and financial structure and the wholly-owned Operating Companies, in terms of debt/ equity, working capital levels, and funding sources.
- Prepare annual Group Treasury budget report
- Ensure any discrepancies in reports are investigated and resolved in a timely fashion