Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in operational management or another relevant business area.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the field of investment, banking and finance.
- Strong understanding of investment product structuring, legal, and regulatory and taxation issues.
- Manage the process to ensure that strong financial and managerial controls are implemented within the company to reduce costs, minimize and/or reduce exposure to risk, protect the company’s assets and improve productivity.
- Lead the development of the company’s primary business strategy and articulating its periodic business plan in the area of investment management with the key objective of producing appropriate rates of return, whilst minimising financial risks.
- Lead the process of asset allocation, management of resources and liquidity control to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Generate investment strategies and ideas as well as sourcing investment transactions on a local, regional and international basis.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Audit/Finance Committee and presentation of results by CEO to the Board of Directors.
- Oversee the CFO to ensure seamless generation of financial invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes of monthly invoices.
- Compile budgets and deploy strategies to safeguard assets – Controlling costs and introducing tactical initiatives to address any losses.
- Identify risks and issues on various transactions to safeguard the company’s financial assets.
- Create an organisation wide business continuity plan.
- Perform such other tasks as assigned from time to time