Kingdom of Bahrain
- B.Sc.in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in MEP design working in reputable consulting firms.
- Registered in the Bahraini Order of Engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of energy-efficient design and execution of electromechanical systems, commissioning and TAB procedures.
- Knowledge in international MEP codes and standards such as ASHRAE, NFPA, SMACNA, BS, UL IEC, ARI, ATM, ISO.
- Knowledge in Bahraini relevant MEP code, civil defense & EWA requirements. Good English communication skills (oral & written).
- Strong personality, goal-oriented management style; ability to work with people at all levels.
- Relevant international experience would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in fit-out projects design review & supervision is an added advantage.
- Good IT skills such as HAP, Ecodial, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, etc.
- Review and supervise the MEP designs submitted by the tenants’ fit-out contractors.
- Prepare and enforce the tenant fit-out MEP design review and Supervision Management Process.
- Familiarise with the design concept, architectural layout and service provisions.
- Preparing MEP tenants‘ fit-out design specifications documents.
- Enforce the adoption of energy efficient designs and material selections.
- Review and approve submitted MEP shop-drawings, materials submittals, MEP installation and verification. method statements, TAB procedures.
- Answer fit-out contractors’ RFI. Attend site meetings as and when required.
- Inspect MEP installations.
- Set and ensure proper implementation of MEP commissioning procedures.
- Review as-built drawings and submit monthly progress reports.
- Ensure the fit-out works are being conducted as per health and safety practices.