Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Holding type endorsed EASA part 66 license or equivalent or holding a degree in related field.
- 8 years’ experience in the travel industry of which a minimum 2 years as an auditor in aircraft maintenance environment.
- Knowledge in EASA 145 / 147 / 66 regulations.
- Manage day to day activities to verify that the service providers are in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Assess remedial actions as per the established procedures to ensure that it’s effective in preventing reoccurrences.
- Ensure that the requirements for the authorized staff to maintain their authorization validity are met all the time.
- Ensure that all documents are maintained and retrievable in according with the established procedures.
- Utilize process knowledge to identify opportunities for improvement in existing operations.
- Ensure that the established independent audit scheme is executed in timely manner in monitoring compliance of service providers with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that regulations, procedures updates are communicated to all stakeholders formally and in a timely manner, and ensure acknowledgments.
- Participate in investigation incidents, accidents in conjunction with the appropriate authorities and monitor implementation of any required corrective action(s).
- Comply with the company and other authorities’ health, safety, and security regulations.