Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, Telecom Engineering or equivalent, from a recognised university.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in CEX and digital services, preferably with a telecom company at a managerial level.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Support the company’s digital services in achieving its strategic and financial targets by managing the digital services‘ lifecycle from planning to implementation while meeting customers’ expectations.
- Design and optimise business UI/UX wireframes in line with designed journeys and corporate guidelines.
- Participate in digital demand management and quality assurance for all digital business channels.
- Oversee CEX KPIs and lead enhancement activity in line with corporate guidelines.
- Own all digital business channel sales initiatives from lead generation to sales order posting for website, portal, mobile app., USSD, social media, chatbot, email and SSM.
- Lead reporting and performance management for digital operations, including dashboard development.
- Report product performance and ensure that all products have fully compliant processes and procedures in place for the provision of billing and customer acceptance on digital channels.
- Establish and maintain a centralised communications gateway: A single gateway for all customer communications.