Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Minimum 3 years of experience with proven work experience within poultry industry.
- Ability to prepare reports and documentation related to the farm’s operations.
- Examine health status of birds.
- Supervise and prepare production farm, layer management, blood collection, health status & receival of animal husbandry from Rearing farm.
- Sample collection (feed, blood, swab etc.) as necessary to the laboratory and follow up its examination
- Examine the eggs produced daily and ensure their quality and safety, and record the results of examination
- Ensure that occupational safety and health measures are implemented by him/her and by the staff working in the department
- Provide guidance periodically to staff working in the department and provide assistance when needed and motivate them to complete the work