Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university (at least 2.1 or equivalent).
- At least 8 years’ experience in private equity, transaction services or investment banking.
- Experience of managing or advising on transactions with deal sizes of about $20 - $80m.
- Experience in managing due diligence processes (financial, tax, legal, commercial, operational, health and safety).
- Ability to apply strong financial analytics to solving business problems.
- Empathy for education or ideally experience of transactions in education.
- Ability to work to tight daily deadlines and work under volume pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English and Arabic.
- Reports to the CEO.
- Network with investors, consultants and internal placement team to secure potential opportunities for the acquisition pipeline.
- Lead the progress of individual transactions through the acquisition pipeline to closure or rejection.
- Develop and maintain valuation models to assess the potential profitability of opportunities.
- Manage due diligence processes with transaction service providers and internal departments.
- Liaise with Internal Legal and other departments to ensure rigorous development of key documents, e.g. LOIs, MOUs and SPAs.
- Work closely with the team to ensure our resources are fully exploited in the evaluation and executive of transactions.
- Maintain good records of all aspects of deals.
- Produce regular reports on the progress of transactions