Kingdom of Bahrain
- Masters Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with professional certificate (CFA).
- Minimum of 3 years of investment banking, consulting experience.
- Strong quantitative, modelling and power point presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills and willingness to learn.
- Well versed with the language of investments, private equity, corporate finance etc.
- Bi-lingual (Arabic/English) candidates will be preferred.
- A “can do” attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- Analyze investment transactions, review financial models, industry/diligence reports, etc.
- Assist the management committee in analyzing key investment merits, strengths and risks to help guide the committee in making an investment decision.
- Develop deal-related investor materials (Investment proposals, etc.).
- Prepare periodic investment reports and quarterly valuations.
- Develop quarterly material on issues of operational, financial, and strategic importance for the Investments.
- Co-ordinate with the investee company on all aspects of the investment, including operational, financial, marketing, etc.
- Support the management team in securing investors for transactions and addressing queries on existing investments.