Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university, CIPD qualification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer, in the food production sector.
- Develop a progressive corporate structure and HR model for the company.
- Prepare/process company payroll on a timely basis.
- Prepare corporate insurance plan and ensure medical checkups are conducted.
- Introduce code of conduct and handle employee placement and relations counseling.
- Plan annual calendar vacations and monthly overtime, as and when required.
- Supervise and maintain job descriptions, metric KPIs & bi-annual appraisal exercise.
- Coordinate with LMRA, SIO, GOSI, Tamkeen, MoL onboarding supporting schemes to the structure.
- Review and update HR & administration policies & procedures.
- Prepare the HR & admin budget and related cost savings.
- Lead CSR & corporate functions.
- Conduct operational training and mentoring programs to enhance team capabilities.