Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or a related subject.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage people.
- Good understanding of the business, customers and the market.
- Oversee and direct the group’s Marketing & Communications department and ensure all activities, goals and achievements are in alignment with the overall organisational strategy.
- Provide leadership to meet strategic goals, in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Guide the department on the marketing strategy formulation, marketing and branding campaigns and alignment of the corporate image to the vision of the organisation.
- Lead the department to attain administrative and operational excellence.
- Engage in the strategic analysis and consequent improvement of various policies, procedures and ethics that govern the day-to-day operations of the departments.