Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- ACII or LMA.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing Life and Health department. Working outside Bahrain would be an advantage.
- Sound technical experience in underwriting and claims for Life and Health.
- Leadership, Analytical and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic languages.
- Developing retail segment including Unit Link Life Products.
- Responsible to develop and introduce new range of department products.
- Improve operating efficiencies and Establish a robust relation with the channel of business introducers.