Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or relevant subject.
- 4 - 6 years of experience and/or a combination of experience and education in Oracle software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage and develop people.
- Problem solving skills.
- Support the HR function by developing and communicating solutions to ERP/ICT and the optimization of HR processes through the reduction of manual administrative processes and the contribution of user-friendly HRIS solutions.
- Support the optimization of HRIS operations and services, including the development of policies & guidelines, practices, processes and standards.
- Supervise day-to-day activities and tasks of the HR Information system role.
- Oversee all systems upgrades, additions and maintaining data integrity in systems, investigating errors by regularly analyzing data and taking corrective action.
- Responsible for maintaining regular updates in regards to code editing and project management phases.
- Analysis, automation and implementation of HR processes based on best practice and feasibility and the reduction of manual administrative processes.
- Review, restructure and document of HR processes and the development of strategic automation plans to further enhance current practices and identifying reoccurring trends.
- Assist HR and ERP management with strategic review of the automation of HR processes and implementation plan.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are in compliance with data protection laws and policies.
- Provide all the necessary progress reports on a regular and required basis.