- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, plus professional certificates such as ACCA/ACA/CMA.
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.
- Background in Big 4 Public Accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS.
- Background coordinating with IT staff to manage and / or upgrade accounting system. Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- “Hands on” ERP System Experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
- Only Bahraini nationals are encouraged to apply.
Efficiently and accurately oversee the financial accounting management of the business. Reporting to the CFO, the role be a key liaison to the CEO others in the Senior Management Team, supporting them in managing financial management of their functions.
The HOFA will assume a hands-on role with responsibility for the day-to-day financial operations of the company and take overall control for accounting function of the company. This talented professional will bring experience and be capable of managing a diverse list of tasks within tight deadlines.
Duties will cover the full spectrum of finance operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, balance sheet management, fixed asset and inventory control, finance policy and procedure, tax and audit support.