Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Perform accounting, administrative and clerical duties related to the processing of accounts payable, fixed assets, interest accruals, banking transactions, Travel & Business Development expense processing and monitoring, and other process related transactions. Provide support to line of business on expense management.
- Mange and supervise the Corporate Accounting team to accomplish the duties and responsibilities on:
1. Accounts Payable management
- Central processing of payments to vendors via checks and wire transfers
- Maintain ageing reports for invoices. Regular update and follow up on payments
2. Fixed Assets accounting
- Maintain fixed asset register for the Group
- Record new fixed assets and disposal on the Group’s general ledger
3. Travel & Business Development (T&BD) expense processing and monitoring
- Process T&BD expenses for the Group
- Review submitted expenses and highlight exceptions to the expense guidelines
4. Expense management & analytical support
- Support Corporate line of business on expenses. Provide analytics to assist line of business manager their expenses
- Monthly meeting with line of business to explain expenses, trends, savings and variances between actual, budget and forecast
5. Other Corporate Accounting functions
- Accounting for the monthly Technology expenses allocation to individual project and line of business
- Assist in Company’s share register activities recording including dividend payments, shareholder’s inquiries, shareholding analysis, transmittal of shareholders letters for dividends and liaise with the share registrar for other corporate actions