KPHPA 10 /19
Kingdom of Bahrain
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Engineering
Minimum of 5 years of experience in landscaping and irrigation works from a reputable agriculture company or agribusiness
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong Leadership and management skills
- Proficient in IT skills
- Reports to the maintenance manager.
- Responsible to provide logistics support to landscape and irrigation maintenance and projects by providing required manpower support, supervising the operation of heavy equipment and transport vehicles for all locations, monitoring maintenance of irrigation systems including pumps and overall supervision of the team.
- Supervise the control of Red Palm Weevil (date palm pest), implement appropriate control measures and data recording.
- Supervise the composting of garden waste and processing of waste into compost and deliver back to garden and farms.
- Supervise the propagation and planting of mangroves.
- In charge of maintaining sufficient stock of agriculture materials that can be used in projects and maintenance operations.
- Responsible for the forecasting and estimation of all required equipment and machineries for garden maintenance essential for budget preparation.
- Involved in market research for new technologies, equipment and systems of landscapes and garden maintenance that can be adopted and implemented for all relevant sites.