Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Arts or New Media
- Minimum experience of 3+ years in a graphic design environment, with strong creative competencies.
- Experience in the production of corporate documents (e.g. brochures, annual reports) would be preferable.
- Experience in using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as strong Microsoft Office capabilities, specifically with the use of PowerPoint and Visio.
- Good interpersonal skills, time-management and team orientation.
- Bilingual with fluency in English and Arabic.
- Design electronic (in relevant file formats) and printed versions of various PRM marketing materials (in English and Arabic) e.g., investment executive summaries which are used by the company as a key tool for marketing its products.
- Liaise with intermediate design firms and printing presses in Bahrain to deliver hard copies of various marketing materials within a designated timeframe.
- Create and update platform presentations, investment proposals and other marketing related documents in PowerPoint as per directions.
- Develop an understanding of information and process flows (and gaps thereof) across the firm and a good working relationship with respective internal counterparties.