Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Master degree (finance and economics)
- CPA or CFA is preferable
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in financial analysis/corporate finance
- Experience and understanding of business community in KSA and the GCC
- Experience in using valuation software and knowledge of ERP systems
- Previous experience with private equity firm is an addition.
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills (Arabic and English)
- Review financial statements and prepare actual vs. budget variance analysis.
- Prepare and analyze operating companies financial and operational ratios
- Develop performance indicators targets for holding and operating companies.
- Prepare analytical reports and position papers on financial and accounting matters and other key aspects of operations.
- Carry out due diligence on projects (financial planning, preparation of business plan and financial projections, and sensitivity analysis).
- Design reports template (financial and operational) for periodic and ad hoc reports to Board of Directors.
- Conduct in-house business valuations and assist in corporate finance related matters.
- Answer queries related to financial and accounting and operational matters.
- Review draft annual audit reports.
- Prepare cash forecasts and perform budget reviews.
- Develop financial and operational database.
- Conduct research on business and market trends and develop a database to assist in analyzing performance in relation to industry standards. Also conduct research on accounting practices and standards.
- Prepare summary and updates on new international accounting standards.
- Undertake other related duties and responsibilities as required.