Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting, plus CIMA/ CPA/ ACCA/ ACA.
- At least 10 years progressive experience in consumer businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English and Arabic.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel, financial modeling, and presentation software.
- Report and assist the CEO and the other members of the senior team in setting financial plans and monitoring performance against plan and financial reporting at the central and school level.
- Develop financial policies for accounting practices, taxation and auditing.
- Provide due diligence support on acquisitions of schools.
- Work with the executive team to develop financial plans, budgets and forecasts for the organization.
- Develop accounting procedures and processes, to ensure statutory, regulatory and management reporting requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee the development of consistent financial systems, processes, operations, fund accounting, budgeting, and reporting within the schools.
- Assist with the evaluation and execution of school acquisitions.
- Ensure all reporting requirements and closure of financials are as per relevant accounting standards and banking regulations.
- Liaise with auditors including statutory, internal auditors, tax authorities, statutory bodies and bankers to ensure the organization is compliant and is an exemplar of best practice.
- Develop and document process flowcharts, control matrices and narratives to support new or modified processes and controls related to financial and compliance MIS and reporting.
- Prepare the financial reporting for senior management and Board of Directors when required.