Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting, plus CIMA/ CPA/ ACCA/ ACA.
- Minimum 15 years progressive experience in similar field.
- Experience in financial and/or real estate investments.
- Assist the CEO in setting financial plans and monitoring performance as per (IFRS).
- Work with the executive team to develop financial plans, budgets and forecasts for the organization.
- Oversee the investment side of the business.
- Manage cash flows of the entire business.
- Generate income and manage all financial operations and resources.
- Maintain the business’ books of account, and ensure that it complies with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop financial policies for accounting practices, taxation and auditing.
- Develop accounting procedures and processes, to ensure statutory, regulatory and management reporting requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee the development of consistent financial systems, processes, operations, fund accounting, budgeting, and reporting within the group.
- Ensure all reporting requirements and closure of financials are as per relevant accounting standards and banking regulations.
- Prepare the financial reporting for senior management and Board of Directors when required.