Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture or Agriculture
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in working for Hydroponics farm
- Strong leadership skills
- Preferably male between 40 to 50 years of age
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Manage large hydroponics farm with deep understanding of the technology, growing methods for certain fruits and vegetables.
- Must have strong Management of staff, control of costs.
- Experience in marketing and logistics of selling produce.
Details of Farm
- Farm area is 125 Hectares with 10 Hectares of greenhouse installations.
- Estimated production to be 100 tons per year.
- Fed via a large desalination (RO) plant.
- Infrastructure includes; large water storage tanks, Post-harvest facilities, accommodation for staff and offices.
- Newly built and will be operated, maintained and managed by an outside company for the 1st year and then handed over to this position.