Kingdom of Bahrain
- Secretarial qualification from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of secretarial experience supporting a large team.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in English and Arabic.
- The ability to work long hours.
- Reports to Chief Executive Officer.
- Provide administrative support and assist in planning meetings, invitations, room booking, catering and arranging equipment for meetings, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep important minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls.
- Handle and prioritise all outgoing or incoming correspondence (email, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Handle confidential documents.
- Prepare invoices and consolidate the expense statements.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organised and easily accessible.
- Handle the visa processing.
- Perform other duties as requested.