Kingdom of Bahrain
- Professional Degree or Masters in IT/Computer Science/Communications.
- Minimum 12 years of multifunctional experience from Telecom/Network/ Carrier Management Domains.
- The incumbent should have spent more than 5 years at a Senior Manager Level managing cross functional Operational Teams.
- Develop and direct all wholesale operations related activities including contracts and project management, service fulfilment and assurance, billing and settlement.
- Cascade corporate strategy into division and departmental business plans and oversee its execution.
- Directs own division’s activities by leading the department managers within thedivision to ensure they are constantly aligned to the company’s business goals and performance targets.
- Contribute to the development of the wholesale department’s strategy and participate in its implementation by performing and delegating related activities.
- Develop departmental policies, procedures, systems and frameworks to ensure efficient and streamlined operations across the wholesale department.
- Ensure the tracking of overall departmental performance against specified kpis and report this information on a regular basis to the chief wholesale officer.
- Manage the overall financials including wholesale payables and receivables.
- Manage overall project grade deliveries across partners and customers and manage the sector’s procurement cycle in addition to capex budget.
- Ensure service fulfilment through management of customer orders, track and resolution of held orders.
- Manage customer complaints, technical faults and proactively monitor the service levels and solutions.
- Manage wholesale databases and inventory, control checks and audits for the overall assets of the sector.
- Manage customer experience and develop customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Perform other duties as requested.