Kingdom of Bahrain
Real estate investment
- Masters of Business Administration.
- Experience in financial models.
- Matured individual and gravitas to speak coherently to the company’s investors and clients.
- A “deal maker”.
- Strong communication skills.
- This job entails travelling and also attending conferences and seminars to promote Company’s brand name and image.
- Reports to the Chief Investment Officer.
- Working closely with institutional investors and acting as a fund manager for the investors’ real estate investments and identifying single targeted mandates, raising funds and executing the investment.
- Originate, analyse and structure real estate investments, providing pre-acquisition input and assistance in the due diligence process, including the review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting the effort of originating and negotiation of debt financing.
- Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition.
- Negotiate with banks, developers and operators for real estate projects.
- Maximise total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Manage cash flow, distribution analysis and investment projections.
- Develop and distribute periodic reports to investors and other interested parties.