Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years of similar experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with good communication skills.
- Analytical, numerate and used to working with spreadsheets.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills/diplomacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Quick learner.
- Facilitate allocation of work between the CEO and MD’s office.
- Review mail and correspondence of the MD’s office and deal with or send to concerned persons on executive matters that do not need to be dealt with by the MD.
- Review, with the MD’s secretary on a daily basis, requests for meetings with MD and prioritise or pass to other executives.
- Research/analyse issues and provide briefings to the MD, as required.
- Take minutes of meetings, as required.
- Draft communications on behalf of the MD, when required.
- Communicate with company’s executives and others on behalf of the MD, as required.