Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in any similar field
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- High-level administrative and secretarial skills and versatility in the use of office equipment and technologies.
- Good skills and knowledge of relevant technology and software such as Microsoft Office for scheduling, mail, and calendar. Good skills in AutoCAD.
- Professional telephone technique and etiquette
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral (English and Arabic)
- Ability to work independently and with high degree of self-checking and direction
- Attention to detail
- Full management of executive’s schedule for both external and internal sources.
- Track all tasks assigned by ED to the teams.
- Follow up with the team to obtain monthly project update reports and ensure projects meet their targets
- Assist in drafting and analyzing deal progress reports
- Providing general administrative support to ED and the team including updating diaries, filing, and documentation preparation.