Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor degree in banking, finance or any other equivalent degree.
- 5 to 7 Years of private banking experience.
- Regional exposure in the GCC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Maintain, develop and acquire clients with a focus on superior service.
- Serve clients within the group risk management framework and guidelines, acting in full compliance with the legal requirements and with external regulations, ensuring them a professional service.
- Advice clients through a structured process, oriented to their life cycle.
- Manage and monitor Client portfolios.
- Quality check on client’s operations.
- Participate in initiatives dedicated to promote bank’s image in the targeted market(s).
- Maintain the quality of operations performed and offered services.
- Increase the level of client’s profitability by offering the right products and services.
- Perform KYC/AML due diligence on clients.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are completely met.