Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in constructions, building design.
- Practical experience with development and turnkey projects.
- Working experience with multidisciplinary project teams.
- Reports to Senior/Project Manager.
- Provide expertise and direction to the division.
- Support the Project Manager with the development of major projects; define scope of work for projects; review proposals from consultants; conduct engineering meetings; meet with engineers to resolve problems relevant to assigned projects.
- Supervise, train and evaluate the performance of professional, technical and clerical staff; prepare work schedules and work assignments; check and correct work in progress and work upon completion.
- Provide technical oversight necessary in the preparation of preliminary and final plans and specifications for the projects; review work in progress and submit finished products to the Project Manager for approval.
- Prepare engineering studies and reports on future projects.
- Plan changes in engineering methods and procedures; attend and participate in conferences and meetings.