Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum qualification of MBA, Masters in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics or masters in any other subject
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the financial sector with at least 7 years in a senior management level
- Good understanding of the business, the wider industry snf its regulatory environment.
- Good knowledge of the Bahrain market
- Prior experience of dealing with Boards members in Bahrain or GCC
- Visionary thinker with ability to formulate and execute strategy
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Bahraini nationals preferred.
- Reports to Board of Directors
- Knowledge of the lending process for financing from solicitation to booking and through to collection and re-sales
- In-depth understanding of credit risk, funding risk, asset pricing, ALM dynamics, operations risk
- Awareness of the impact of technology, social media, and cyber security and ability to harness their potential to safeguard and grow the firm’s business
- Thorough understanding of Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) Rulebook as applicable to the company’s business