Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in AV Communication, Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an AV Specialist/Engineer or related field from a reputable company or industry
- Organization Skills – To methodically sort, install and properly organize tools, wiring, cables, and parts to deliver service on time.
- Troubleshooting Skill is a must for a technician to strive to exceed expectation and present flawless AV output.
- Bahraini nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Install, operate, maintain and repair equipment used to enhance live events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
- Setup and run the sound and video equipment used to conduct live events such as meetings, sports games, business conventions, and concerts.
- Engage proper communication and outstanding customer service and working relationship with clients.
- Conduct quality control analysis. The engineer ensure that all connected systems operate at maximum performance. When issues arise, they provide proper troubleshooting and adjust AV systems as required.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve equipment malfunction well, even under pressure without showing concern to clients.
- Performing electronic repair, installation, and maintenance is the job of AV technicians.