Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a banking, investment, or consulting environment, with strong presentation and analytical competencies.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong understanding of IT and systems is mandatory, specifically the use of Excel in data analysis and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) candidates will be preferred with strong business writing skills.
- Reports to the Head of Client Services.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and answer follow-up questions asked by clients on the investments.
- Respond to queries from clients, Relationship Managers while seeking inputs from the investment team, other members of the Client Services team or back-office functions as and when required.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to understand the information and process flows (and gaps thereof) across the firm.
- Provide analytical support relating to client returns on an individual/portfolio level, tracking achievement versus objectives by RM and team, and forecasting placement targets.
- Devise and implement processes and/or IT systems for: placement tracking, prospecting, and marketing efficiency, profiling, lead prioritisation, and account planning among others, in coordination with relevant stakeholders.