Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree with Chartered Accountant (CPA or ACCA).
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working with an audit firm or big 4 company.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) candidates will be preferred.
- Reports to the Senior Manager – Administration & Finance.
- Assist in managing, reviewing and approving financial management information reports and analysis.
- Assist in managing and reviewing the company’s financial risks, liquidity, cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts.
- Finalise financial statements and liaise with the auditors and regulators.
- Assist in managing corporate reporting requirements, statutory and credit rating reporting.
- Ensure underlying accounting records are accurate, complete and in accordance with applicable reporting standards i.e. IFRS.
- Assist in preparing board presentations covering financial results, cash flow, balance sheet, receivables and investments.
- Coordinate with the company’s actuary, as required by the CBB.
- Approve vendors’ payments, monthly bank reconciliation and oversee the payroll process, administration and HR.