Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking, consulting experience.
- Excellent writing skills and willingness to learn.
- Strong quantitative and project management skills.
- Familiarity with (or a level of fluency in) the language of investments, private equity, corporate finance etc.
- A “can do” attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- Develop quarterly material on issues of operational, financial, and strategic importance for the Board of Directors, the Chairman of the Board and other executive committees.
- Develop and maintain the company’s internal financial model and periodically work on the 5-year strategic plan.
- Develop deal-related investor materials (PPMs, customised investment proposals, exit letters, etc.). Review financial models, industry/diligence reports and work with a variety of teams including deal teams, legal, risk management, etc.
- Support the investment placement team in securing investor commitments for live deals and addressing investor queries on existing investments.
- Prepare periodic investment reports and quarterly valuations.
- Assist the investment committee in analysing key investment merits, strengths and risks to help guide the executive committee in making an investment decision.