Kingdom of Bahrain
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering
Minimum of 2 years of experience in landscaping and irrigation works from a reputable agricultural company or agribusiness.
Excellent communication skills in English
- Reports to the head of palace gardens.
- Responsible for the implementation of a routine garden maintenance program that includes a general system on garden maintenance such as periodic fertilisation, cleaning and clearing operations, regular cutting and pruning, pest and diseases control and management.
- Responsible for estimation and forecasting, consolidation, and requesting of all materials – fertilisers, plants, seeds, soil inputs tools and equipment’s used for garden maintenance and farms.
- Upkeep of maintenance equipment being used in the assigned garden. Developing and implementing a routine maintenance check of all garden equipment.
- Preparation of periodic reports on landscape/garden maintenance for the farms and other assigned sites and progress reports on new landscape projects/garden and farm upgrades.