Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in business sales with a telecom company (SME sales experience is preferred).
- Strong business development, customer relationship skills and vendor management skills.
- Support the business team in achieving financial objectives.
- Operate autonomously in line with relevant policies, procedures, systems and frameworks.
- Increase the SME customer base by addressing current market demand.
- Align with wholesale and technology department to extend the complex portfolio to customers.
- Sell full range of products and services including complex solutions.
- Provide and maintain customer experience and relationship management.
- Retain and develop current business customer base.
- Identify and build key client relationships, new business opportunities either as add on/pull through sales or in partnership with the company sales.
- Be accountable for the financial performance of the contract in terms of revenue.