Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Business Sales, Corporate Sales with a telecom company (national sales experience is preferred).
- Strong business development, customer relationship skills, vendor management skills.
- Support the business team in achieving financial objectives.
- Maintain relationship with key customers and be responsible for their overall satisfaction.
- Operate autonomously in line with relevant policies, procedures, systems and frameworks.
- Increase corporate customer base, by addressing the current market demand.
- Align with wholesale and technology department to extend the complex portfolio to customers.
- Retain and develop current business customer base. Sell full range of products and services including complex solutions.
- Identify and build key client relationships, new business opportunities either as add on/pull through sales or in partnership with the company sales.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the contract in terms of revenue.