- Diploma or degree in office management.
- Minimum 2 years of office administration experience in a sales and marketing environment.
- Good skills and knowledge of Lotus notes scheduling, mail and calendar, applicable software programs, and of office machinery and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and with high degree of self-checking and direction.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in preparation of materials for meetings and activities.
- High-level administrative and secretarial skills and versatility in the use of office equipment and technologies.
- Only Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Provide efficient and quality secretarial and administrative assistance support to the Placement & Relationship Management regional heads and their respective team.
- Provide comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administer correspondence, manage incoming calls, and prioritize phone messages, emails and mail. Handle all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Reception /Front office desk management & Handling of telephone calls.