Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in MEP design working with reputable firms.
- Registered in the Bahraini Order of Engineers.
- Good English communication skills (oral & written).
- Strong personality, goal-oriented management style; ability to work with people at all levels.
- Previous experience in fit-out projects design review & supervision is an added advantage.
- Good IT skills such as HAP, Ecodial, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, etc.
- Review and supervise the MEP designs submitted by the tenants’ fit-out contractors.
- Prepare and enforce the tenant fit-out MEP design review and Supervision Management Process.
- Enforce the adoption of energy efficient designs and material selections.
- Review and approve submitted MEP shop-drawings, materials submittals, MEP installation and verification. method statements, TAB procedures.
- Inspect MEP installations.
- Set and ensure proper implementation of MEP commissioning procedures.
- Review as-built drawings and submit monthly progress reports.
- Ensure the fit-out works are being conducted as per health and safety practices.