The corporate world is an increasingly complex and intricate web spanning human capital, technology and individual corporate asset bases. Keypoint’s management consulting function helps dismantle these complexities and identifies the positive mechanisms required to deliver optimal corporate value in a cost -effective and efficient manner.
We help clients evolve their corporate processes to meet current market demand and achieve both short- and long-term goals. We draw upon a deep corporate pedigree that has the required diversity, proficiency and experience to move clients toward their corporate requirements, enabling them to focus on achieving their strategy and realising their goals.
Our range of leading-edge management consulting services includes:
- Business plans – develop road-maps that support clients’ journey to their optimal destination in the most efficient manner
- Feasibility studies – helping to avoid costly mistakes that can be made during project execution and operation, building a common understanding of fundamental drivers and helping predict project viability
- Policies & procedures – by encouraging consistency across an organisation’s functions, help reduce costs, guide existing employees and accelerate learning for new employees
- Market research and surveys – developing dynamic market research and relevant surveys within the Kingdom of Bahrain and the wider MENA region
- Impact assessment studies – helping to identify key business drivers and assess how a specific activity may impact an organisation
- Due diligence – helping ensure clients have access to the full range of information needed before making a purchase decision
- Strategy articulation – examining corporate strategy in granular detail, down to the last link in the chain of executio
- Listing on the Bahrain Bourse (BHB) and Bahrain Investment Market (BIM) – we have been licensed as a BIM official sponsor since BIM was launched in 2017
- Take-overs, mergers and acquisitions – helping clients, on either the buy or sell side, assess deals, maximise value and facilitate deals
- Valuations – identifying standards of value and the premise of value, using a range of financial and analytical skills and customised tools
Our local knowledge and our focus on implementable solutions are differentiating factors that establish us as successful and unique solution providers.